|Mrs. S. Little Flower||Co-Ordinator|
|Mrs. S. Velanganni||Member|
|Dr. Miss. K. Girija||Member|
|Sr. T. Johny Dathees||Member|
|Mrs. V. Jemima Florence Borgia||Member|
Empowerment through Employability
Mrs. Little Flower, Assistant Professor in Tamil
- Mrs. S.Velanganni – Assistant Professor in Commerce
- Mrs. V.Jemima Florance Borgia – Assistant Professor in Zoology
- Sr.T. Johny Dathees – Assistant Professor in Chemistry
- Miss. K.Girija – Assistant Professor in History
- To inform the students about the financial assistant offered by both central and state government.
- To instill the marketing skill among the students through marketing sanitary napkins, candle and artificial flowers.
- To create awareness among the students about the prevailing unemployment problem in the society.
- To motivate the students to become an Entrepreneur.
Those who are interested to participate in Entrepreneur Cell can join every year.
|S.No||Date||Programs Organized||Title Of The Programs||Details Of Resource Persons||Number of students Participated|
|1||6th August 2014||Motivational Talk||Innovative Entrepreneur – Need for an hour||Mrs.S.Velanganni,
Assistant Prof. in commerce,J.A.College.Periyakulam.
|All III UG students|
|2||12th August 2014||Demonstration||Candle Making and Phenyl Preparation||Mrs. K.Southamani
Head & Associate Prof., and
Dr. Mrs. Mary Emelda Jeyaseeli ,AssociateProf.,Dept.of.Chemistry,J.A.College ,Periyakulam.
|3||20th November 2014||Guest Lecture||Need for Entrepreneur||Mr. L.Ramasubramanian, DIC, Theni||All III UG students|
|4||12th to 13th March 2015||Training||Healthy Napkin – Making||Sr.A.Sahaya Sangeetha,SARWODEEP,J.A.College Cambus, Periyakulam.||6|
|5||11th August 2015||Demonstration||Candle Making and Phenyl Preparation||Dr.Mrs.M.Kalanithi and
Dr.Mrs.C.Mary Anbarasi Dept.of.Chemistry,J.A.College, Periyakulam.
|6||14thSeptember 2015||Training||Napkin preparation||SARWODEEP Staff , J.A.College Cambus, Periyakulam.||19|
|7||1st December 2015||Demonstration||Paper Bag||selvi.J.Shekina Mathew, III B.Com. J.A.College, Periyakulam.||33|
|8||18th January 2016||Training programme||Quelling, Footmat making , Flower making||selvi.A.Anitha, III His.T.M.
|One Day Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp||Who is Entrepreneur?||Shir K.R.Gnanasambandan, Trainer,Athma Academy,Madurai.||150|
|Idea Generation,Project/Selection.||Shri L.Anandan Director,RUDSET Institute, Madurai.|
|Opportunities Guidance-Food Sector.||Dr. V.Vani,Assistant Professor,Horticultural College & Research Institute, Periyakulam.|
|Role of Maditssia Business Information||Shri.Arangannal,Director,MADITSSIA BIC, Madurai.|
|10||10th August 2016||Demonstration||Washing Powder||Selvi.M.Kalaimathi,
Assistant Prof.,Dept.of.Chemistry, J.A.College ,Periyakulam.
|11||3rd January 2017||Demonstration||Glass Painting||Selvi.S.Suba Shree,
II m.Sc.Physics, J.A.College ,Periyakulam.
|12||17th February 2017||Training||Chart Binding||Acca Printing Press, J.A.College Cambus, Periyakulam.||25|
|13||22nd July 2017||Demonstration||Candle Making and Phenyl Preparation||Mrs. S.Little Flower,
Assistant Prof., in Tamil, J.A.College ,Periyakulam.
|14||9th to 12th August 2017||Training||Bouquet Making||Mrs.K.Shantha,||100|
- Mrs. S.Little Flower, Assistant Professor in Tami attended the “One day Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp” organized by District Employment Centre, Theni on 4th July 2017
- Every year 2 students from all the departments were involved in Candle Making and sales it.
- Apart from this , in order to crate marketing skill among the students napkin sales is still continued.
- Aachi Institute of Management and Entrepreneurial Development Organized Career Planning Competition 2015 -2016 for final year students on ‘My Career Plan: What I want to become and How in the Next 5 Year’.Totally 100 students were participated.
- Aachi Institute of Management and Entrepreneurial Development Organized a speech competition on My Career Plan’ on 9th April 2016.Our students won I,II,IV Prizes with cash award and shields.
Ist Prize – M.Pandiselvi – III B.A .History, -25,000 cash
IInd Prize – M.Ponmuthu – III B.Sc. Zoology – 10,000 cash
IVth Prize – M.Nivetha – III B.Sc. Zoology – 1000 cash
Leadership qualities were instilled among students which helped them to become an Entrepreneur. They become the source of income for their family, through which they also contributing to the society.