- Sr.R.Shantha Mary Joshitta, MCA.,SET.,(Ph.D.)-Co-ordinator
- Mrs. T. Bala Pandeeswari, B.Sc., M.B.A.,DHRD., (Ph.D.)-HEAD
- Dr. (Mrs.) C. Sagaya Rani, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D, PGMLT, DMGT
- Sr. S. Jothi, M.C.A. B.Ed.,
- Mrs. R. Gowsalya Devi, MS-IY., M.Phil., DCS
- Mrs. P. Deepa, B.Sc. Nursing,B.A.(Hindi)
- Miss. G. Rajalakshmi, M.A.,M.Sc.(Yoga)
- Ms. T. Akila, B.Com(CA).,M.Com.,ADCTT, ADBT
- Mrs. A. Vinotha, B.Sc.,Dip.M.O.,Adv.Dip.BC&SC.
- Ms.R.Carmega Angel , DHC,Asst.Nurse in KMCH, Coimbatore
- Ms.R.Jasmine Femila, DBS, Beautician in Naturals, Chennai
- Ms.J.Tamilselvi started her own Parlour, Jeyamangalam
- Ms.J.Karthika, DHC, Sr.Nurse in Uduppi Hospital, Periyakulam
- Ms.S.Muthulakshmi, DHC, Asst.Nurse in Janet Hospital, Madurai
|Diploma in Health Care||2014|
|Diploma in Desktop Publishing||2014|
|Diploma in Beauty Culture and Skin Care||2015|
|Date||Name of the Seminar/Conference/Workshop||Agency||Level|
|20th & 21st August, 2015||Review, Evaluation and Action Plan for UGC Community Colleges and B.Voc Centres in Tamilnadu & Kerala||JAC||National|
|4th February, 2016||Health Education on Immunization and Maintenance||JAC||National|
|5th February, 2016||Photoshop and Innovative Efficacy of Internet||UGC||National|
|6th February, 2016||Skin Care and Maintenance||JAC||National|
|18th January, 2017||Efficacy of Drugs and Health Issues in Indian Scenario||JAC||National|
|19th January, 2017||Advanced Digital Studio Management||JAC||National|
|20th January, 2017||Trends in Makeup and Dressing||JAC||National|
The JAC Community has been started in 16th June 2014 by Introducing two courses namely Diploma in Health Care & Diploma in Desktop Publishing, in order to bring holistic formation of students with skilling for the employment and concern for society, environment and national development. It aims to serve as a character building education system minimizing the college dropout rate and also it aims in achieving poverty alleviation .The special features of our community college is that even married students find a place to do their course. The beneficiaries are the children & women who belong to economically, socially disadvantaged groups.
There are 50 Students in each Course and eight dedicated staff members in JAC Community college the department has organized three UGC Sponsored national level workshop. Owing to the demand of Beautician course we had started Diploma in Beauty culture and skin care course recently. Through this we are aiming to make our students to be a successful entrepreneur in future.
VISION OF JAC COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Holistic formation of students with Skilling for Employment and concern for society, Environment and national development.
MISSION OF JAC COMMUNITY COLLEGE
To evolve Educational processes by promoting hands for holistic personality Development, creativity and innovation in teaching methodologies.
|Contact Number||9597036615 / 9786168273|