THE JOURNAL OF SCIENCE, HUMANITIES AND MANAGEMENT
Among the various pragmatic changes in education in the country, one such change concerns the concept of RESEARCH. The educational growth of any institution mainly depends on the research activities. In order to inspire, recognize and support excellence among staff and students in Science, Humanities and Management, JAC has initiated to publish a journal called “JAC Journal of Science, Humanities and Management, annually. Authors are invited to submit their original research papers, case study, reviews, work in progress, reports, and students’ papers on research findings within the broad scope of the journal.
The Editorial Policy
|Editor in Chief||Rev. Sr. Dr. S. Jesurani, Principal|
|Managing Editor||Rev. Sr. Dr. B. J. Queensly Jayanthi, Secretary|
|Editor||Dr.(Mrs.)S.Catherine P.Alexander, Research Committee Member Secretary|
|Editorial Board||External members & Research Committee.|
JAC Journal of Science, Humanities and Management
Jayaraj Annapackiam College for Women (Autonomous), Periyakulam – 625 601.
Theni District – Tamilnadu.
Manuscript Submission Procedure
- The aim of the journal is to promote excellence in Science, Humanities and Management, which eventually improve human life on earth.
- Authors are invited to submit their original research articles, case study, reviews, work in progress, reports, students’ papers or research findings within the broad scope of the journal.
The contributors to our Journal are requested to adhere to following guidelines and submit their Papers only in the prescribed format.
- The whole manuscript should be prepared in Microsoft Word, ‘Times New Roman’ with one inch margin on all sides without using any artistic fonts.
- Main and sub-headings must be Bold, left-aligned in lower case (font size: Main headings-14 and sub-headings-12)
- The body of the paper should have font size 12 with 1.5 line space and justified alignment.
- The first page of the manuscript must be organized as follows:
- Title of the article (with font size 16, Bold, lower case)
- Author(s) name(s) followed by their complete official address including the e-mail address of the corresponding author (with font size 12, Bold, lower case)
- Name of the corresponding author should be marked with an asterisk.
- A brief abstract (maximum 200 words, font 12, single line spacing and in Italics)
- Key words (4 – 6 Words in Italics)
- Begin Introduction on the remaining space of the front page.
- Followed by:
- Continue Introduction onto the next page
- Main body of the paper (Methodology, Analysis & Results)
- Discussions and Conclusions
- Appendices (if any)
- The main headings should be numbered with arabic numerals 1, 2, 3 etc., and sub headings can be numbered as 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.1, etc.
- The whole manuscript can have maximum of 7 pages.
- All figures and tables should be referred by the numbers in the text, should appear at the relevant places in the text and not at the end of the article.
- Authors are invited to submit 2 hard copies of the article and a soft copy in the CD together with the covering letter from the corresponding author mentioning the title of the paper, the name(s) and affiliation of the author(s) along with e-mail address and mobile number to the
JAC Journal Of Science, Humanities And Management
Jayaraj Annapackiam College Foe Women (Autonomous)
Periyakulam-625 601,Theni Dist-Tamilnadu.
- A soft copy of the article should be sent to the e-mail address :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors are responsible for all legal implications involved in their opinions, findings, results and writings in the text of the article.
- All the articles will be refereed by two reviewers.
- The decision of the Editor/ Editorial board is final.
- Annual Subscription : Rs. 200/-
- Kindly give references in the following Pattern :
- Cotton, F.A., Frank Albert, G., Wilkinson, C.A., Murillo, M. and Bochmann, N., Advanced Inroganic Chemistry, 6th Edition, Wiley, Newyork, 1999, pp. 1355-1359
- Bartram,S.M., Bowm, G.W. and Fehle, F.R., International evidence on financial derivatives usuage, Financial Management, Vol.38(11), 2009, pp.185-206
Always indicate the date and year when the source was accessed.
- http://www.projectsparadisc.com / electronic customer relationship-management/accessed on Nov. 12, 2013.